Friday, March 6, 2009

Our Two Week Anniversary!


Today marks two weeks since we added a new member to our family.

Believe it or not, we have finally gone DIGITAL! We said goodbye to our beloved rabbit ears for our TV and welcomed a satellite dish. We waited a long time to do this. Even after hearing about what a great deal it was (only $19.99 a month), we still had to sleep on it. We didn't want to get sucked into loving our TV too much.

Scott was convinced the day that we had it installed that we had entered "the EVIL age!" Now that was of course before he found the SOCCER CHANNEL! And today I found old episodes of the Gilmore Girls! Who knew how much I would love my DVR?? There is love in the air on this 2 week anniversary!

3 comments:

Trudy said...

Congrats, you are going to LOVE it!! Wait till you watch Food Network in High Definition - it is spectacular!!

Heather Bower said...

Oh I second that Trudy... It's beautiful and DVR is sweet... But seriously I still don't watch much TV, and you're like me it's just a waste of time... We've got business to do!!!! Work before play, he, he, he!!!

Mike Ritter said...

Most of what's out there is garbage but I'm sure you'll find some quality programming. Gilmore Girls? C'mon! The HD thing is amazing.