Monday, November 24, 2008

Family Pictures Gone Bad!

So the catalyst for starting a blog was our latest attempt at a round of family pictures.
The four of us went out with my sister, Jamie, as our photographer. We went to a couple of different sights to capture just the right shot. Things went very well at the first two photo spots and let's just say we ended our session rather promptly at a FOUNTAIN!!Scott thought it would be fun to hold me in his arms and to use the fountain as a nice backdrop. What he didn't know was when he took a step back to get a little closer to the fountain that there was a drop off!! My sister did not miss a beat and snapped pictures through our entire wet ordeal!! ENJOY...















6 comments:

Gram said...

Classic pictures and great way to start your blogging. So what are you going to do for an encore?

Heather Bower said...

Those are classic, I love them. I can just picture you there screaming. Way funny. What an awesome first blog entry, a memory you'll never forget. :)

Trudy said...

Dear Julie:
I am in Sedona for Thanksgiving and I am the only one up so far, the coffee is perking and I am checking e-mail and I was so excited to see that you are finally in blog world!! Super fun, so even though you told me about this waterfall/picture taking event, I almost peed my pants laughing. Those are stinkin hilarious!!!! Oh the memories!! Love you and Happy Thanksgiving!! Check out the 2 video's from our blog....we are having a blast!

Unknown said...

Those were great for a laugh! Hilarious. I need a laugh after all my stress lately. Thanks.

Herrman's said...

Welcome to "blogging land"! Love the family photo! As I read the story of photos gone bad, I kept saying no way,no way,no way...too bad there isn't a sound clip for the moment:)What a great laugh:) Looking forward to more fun stories from your family!
love
Sarah

Jeremy Serrano said...

This is very Funny! I am so glad that she kept the camera going. This should be up on the wall of your house.

Jeremy

I have a blog also jpserrano.com